Thanks to the guys from "solidcase" we have our give away/contest.
The concept is easy:
I have taken a photo of a solidcase in the lightGIANTS studio, you have to guess how i did the lighting. How much flashes, which light formers, positions...
a iPhone 4 solidcase worth €98,- ... in fact its the one seen in the contest photo.
- The first correct answer is the winner.
- Members of the lightGIANTS, solidcase and family may not take part
- You may only have 3 guess per day
- You may ask yes/no questions, but they count as a guess
- When guess the lighting I will answer with no, close, very close, winner
- Each day the lighting isn't guessed I will give one clue
- Any winners from outside Germany my have to cover extra postage
- shipping within Germany is covered by the lightGIANTS
- lightGIANTS can not be responsible for any local taxes but the packet will be declared as a prize
- We can only accept answers in English and German
- We don't just want to know the position of the lighting but also what light formers were used
- The power settings of the lighting isn't relevant but if you think you know then you are welcome to guess
- Judges have the final say , and no correspondence will be entered into
That is enough rules just remember that this is mostly all just good fun with a great prize .... Here is the contest photo:
I have posted a larger version than normal so you can see a bit more detail in the lighting and here is the EXIF data to help get you started ....
Camera: Sony DSLR-A900
Exposure: 0.008 sec (1/125)
Lens: 50 mm 2.8 macro