Today was a very short work effort.
We had to prepare the room for the painter.
Pile up everything in the middle of the room so that the walls and ceilings are free to get their well deserved paint at Thursday.
However, before we started, I have to capture the current old state of the room once again. The result is this 360° panorama.
Just to record the starting point and look that now one will ever see again!
I'm looking forward to show you the "after" image!
In addition to the renovation work and the logo finding process, Markus and I (t0m) have also worked hard on our Blog.
Markus has done the main work here and spent a few sleepless nights in front of the computer. It was worth it, I think.
It's planed to release updates regarding the state of the studio.
We will document the progress of the renovation, announce appointments and events, and of course all the results and the related reports. So all around the studio and the work created in it.
So, look around, share the blog and we hope you like it here!
The most important part is done!
The lightGIANTS have a face - we've found our logo!
We had a hard time to find it.
It had to be modern and clean, of course distinctive, it should work both monochrome and colored, and it had to be timeless!
I think all this is united in our logo now!
Special thanks at this point to Uwe from pixelH@LL for the concept!
On Monday night, around 9pm, I got a call with the question whether it would be possible to take last minute application photos?
On my question, what means last minute, there was a "tomorrow?"
"Sure we'll get it!"
Thus, today the studio, much earlier than planned, was inaugurated.
The ceiling still raw, the room not arranged, not to mention basic cleaned - almost in the middle of renovations we have completed the first shooting.
And what shall I say, except the "trappings" everything worked perfect.
We had a lot fun and were all completely satisfied with the results.
We selected the pictures immediately, so the applications are no longer incomplete.
Thanks at this point to Linnéa!
And good luck with the applications!
On Sunday was the first work effort.
With the handover of the room, the ceiling was covered with egg pallets.
At first we were not even sure whether we would remove them or not.
Sunday we all agreed.
the egg pallets have to go.
It was a mess.
Rip the pallets of, scrape the silicon of, pack up everything and clean the floor. We have nearly killed our vacuum cleaner. Because the dust was so fine all the filters were blocked totally...
There was also some more work to do.
hanging up the speakers, cleaning the walls, and much more ...
Here's a timelapse of us working
and one about flexing
Thanks at this point to Miles for the support!